Brewery Sales & Webshop Manager
Salary £21-24k + Bonus. Full Time. Permanent.
We’re Thirst Class Ale – a small brewery in Stockport just south of Manchester. We began brewing beer in 2015 and we produce a loose core range of beers that we brew time and time again, as well as seasonal and one-off special beers as the mood takes us. We’ve also recently expanded our retail webshop operation and we now offer a wide range of guest beers for sale with nationwide delivery. We're fiercely passionate about beer and we’re looking to expand our market and get our beers to a wider audience - this is where you come in...
About the Role
This is a split role – you’ll divide your time between selling Thirst Class Ale beers to trade in cask, keg and cans as well as managing and promoting our retail webshop operation.
About YOUWe’re looking for an experienced brewery sales person to join our team and sell our beer far and wide. You will have at least 2 years’ experience selling beer and you’ll be awesome at the following:
- Maintaining relationships with our existing customer base – getting to know them and what and when they like to order
- Developing new relationships with new customers
- Expanding the number of distributors we work with
- Working with our brewhouse team to help with production planning and providing customer feedback
- Keeping track of stock using our Brewery Management Software
- Updating stock on our website
- Sending regular beer news and availability updates to our trade and retail customers
- Creating and distributing sales literature
- Developing and documenting new sales processes
- Selecting and ordering guest beers for our retail webshop
- Maintaining our retail webshop and running offers and promotions
- Telephone, e-mail, social media and face to face sales
- Visiting our customers and representing us at events and beer festivals
- Answering the phone and dealing with customer orders and queries
- Being a team player and helping out in other areas as and when required!
- Passionate about great beer!
- Full UK driving license
- At least 2 years in a brewery sales role with a proven sales track record
- Well organised, self-motivated and able to manage your own time
- Good IT skills including working with CRM and E-mail marketing platforms
- Experience using software such as ViewPlan BMS, Shopify, MailChimp or similar packages
- Knowledge of online advertising such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Experience of exporting beers overseas
- You’ll be paid a competitive salary reviewed annually
- You’ll be eligible for a bonus if key targets are met
- We want you to grow with us, so we’ll be helping you develop your skills and rewarding you for doing so
- You'll be working 37.5 hours a week - mostly 9-5 Monday to Friday (although we can be flexible around that!) and you'll also be flexible around events, many of which may take place at evenings or weekends.
- A great work-life balance
- Company pension scheme
- 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- 10% Employee discount on our website shop
How to Apply
We know it's boring, but in the first instance we still want a CV and covering letter telling us why you'll be a superb fit for the role. If there's anything else you can send us that would show you have the skills we need, that would be great too!
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd December 2021 and we’ll get back to you by the end of the following week.
Strictly no agencies, ta.